Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Who Is He?


Yesterday we went to DC. That was last time to go to DC. I learned a lot of thing there. The most impressive place we went is the White House! I was very very excited! I wanted to see George W. Bush. And we also went to the United States Capitol. It was so cool! I felt the center of politics of the United States. After that, I was tired yesterday. I walked very slowly. But talking with Mike was funny! I enjoyed it so much. Returning to the College Park of UM, we went to a restaurant which was the Middle East restaurant. Joe’s friend works there. I ate Beef Kebab Pita, it was delicious! And we enjoyed talking. I also met Joe’s friends, Sachi and her boyfriend. (I’m sorry. I forgot his name.) After the dinner, we enjoyed talking at QI lobby. I don’t want to return to Japan. I want to go other place like New York. And I’ll miss Mike, Joe, Nikki, Nina, Heather and friends:-( This program is really wonderful.

3 comments:

Nikki said...

Smiles,
I will miss you, too! I'm glad you've had such a wonderful time in America. Let's continue to enjoy ourselves the next two days!

Hiromi said...

Hello, Nozomu~! ^^
You've already updated the picture that you took, that's really great! When I visited the White House two years ago, I also thought that I might be able to see the president of the United States! (But I couldn't, of course!)

Anyway, I hope you keep having fun with the rest of the program, and you can keep in touch with the mentors throught the internet after going back to Japan. :)

Nina Liakos said...

Dear Nozomu,
I am so glad to read that you have enjoyed yourself here and don't want to go back yet!

I'm afraid you have to leave on Friday, but maybe you can visit again, or come and study here for a semester or a year, or for graduate school!

Until then, let's meet at Tapped In to chat!