Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Nikki's Exciting House!


Yesterday we went to Nikki’s house. I met her family. They are very friendly. I enjoyed the evening so much! I played wii with friends. That was first time to play wii. Nikki’s father plays it very well! He is also good at basketball. He is like superman :-) I tried wii, it was very interesting. I played bowling, basketball and tennis games! But it was difficult for me to play it. I became excited, and I hurt my right arm. I was sore. The dinner is so cool! I loved it everything! Thank you, Nikki.

Smile

5 comments:

Emily said...

Are you OK? Sorry for not realizing that your arm was sore. I hope your arm get well!

Nikki said...

Smiles,
I'm so glad you enjoyed yourself at my house. I will make sure my dad reads your post so that he can feel like Superman. He will be very flattered.

Nina Liakos said...

I enjoyed watching you play wii, but I am sorry about your arm. I hope it feels better soon!

Hiromi said...

Hello, Nozomu! ^^
Your post made me imagine how much fun you've had at Nikki's house. :)

Heather said...

Nozumu,

First, you hurt your arm playing volleyball, and then you hurt your arm again playing wii!! Be careful or your family will not want you to return to America!!! LOL